During a stay at our campsite, you will not be bored. We have a number of activities for you put in a row, at the camp but also in nearby destination:
Our pool offers everyone a refreshing dip on sunny days.
- panoramic view
10 min. away, in Leiwen, is a great panoramic view
- sports ground
Another sporting activity, our well-maintained basketball, volleyball and football field about 100 m away
There are many trails that run from our campsite. We provide maps of the routes you can walk
- adventure playground
Our adventure playground with hill slide, swings and funicular children can play freely, while parents relax.
- Places that are worth a visit
– Trier (25 km from our campsite), the oldest city in Germany
– Bernkastel -Kues (also about 25 km from our campsite) A very pretty village with half-timbered houses
– Idar-Oberstein (20 km from our campsite) A place where the stones are still found, and where you can still visit the old mines
– And of course the towns on the Mosel, which is 5min. from our campground
And you can also just relax, enjoy the sun and enjoy a heavenly and unique view …